Saturday, September 12, 2009

Click/Futurama mixup

I had a dream where it was some kind of intergalactic space team (kind of like Futurama) and Aliens were taking over the world and killing everyone off. It was a mix of laser beams shooting down from above and this one really big alien killing people.

Kate Beckinsale and some guy (who I didn't identify in my dream as Adam Sandler) kind of had a "Click" (the movie) moment, where he knew it was the end and he never appreciated her like he should have. He knew it was the end of the world and then he grabbed her hand and said, "For our 20th anniversary I want us to have a surprise party where we're flown to Hawaii. I love you more than anything." This is a bittersweet feeling since I somehow knew that they were going to die soon.

Stewie (Family Guy, but my consciousness tells me it's a character from Futurama) is apparently the last being that the aliens had to kill. And then the Big Alien grabs Stewie and then the Big Alien is about to shoot him and then everything goes black.

The story goes back to the beginning, before the Aliens, and Kate and Adam are celebrating their 20th anniversary. They have a wonderful band and they are slow dancing with each other. There was this cliff above the dancing where it's a hole of light and all these singers that have passed are coming back and singing Kate and Adam's wedding song to them! (To which I think, how did he do that? I think it was some kind of, experience with death that allowed them to pass through the barrier between life and death).

Then, the Big Alien appears again and shooting happens again. You just see a bunch of laser beams from above shooting and destroying everything with the background song of nothing but "Clair de Lune." And then the Big Alien stands on this rock and he pulls open his pocket and takes out a very very shriveled version of Stewie. And Stewie says in a very quivered voice, "20 years. It's been far too long my friends."

The Big Alien explained that the reason why Stewie didn't die was because under Section 34, the aliens were not allowed to kill people with diabetes and apparently Stewie had diabetes. I think it ended with some kind of feel of irony where it was better to have died, like Kate and Adam, than to not have, like Stewie, who became a prisoner of the aliens.

No comments:

Post a Comment