Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Before I forget

I had a somewhat interesting dream for once! This is probably not that accurate, but here goes...

SO, this dream had a lot of dreams in it. I would be wake up from my sleep several times, but each time I woke up, I would find that the something was altered or odd about the "real" world I was in. Friends and family were being sick...and I just knew that something was wrong. So I kept fighting and fighting (I don't know what exactly I was fighting) for my real life back. I don't remember the details of all these mini dreams I was in, but the last time I woke up, I found out that I was actually younger than Raymond! Now, I know this world must be fake, so again, I kept running and fighting for some kind of reality back.

Finally, either Raymond brought me there or I got sucked into this underground or just some other weird world. Turns out Stephen was the god of this land, and he's been testing me to see if I was strong enough to be the guardian of the gates. After all the "fighting" he's seen me done, he thinks I'm strong enough to be. I would be guarding that while preventing evil demons from escaping from jail. Stephen gave me special powers in order to do so. If I placed my hand on some bar nearby, I would be able to silent the demons (they were really loud), and then if I rub my hands together, I could shoot little brown arrows to kill them.

Tada, end of dream. The last I remembered before I woke up was some demon girl tried to escape, and I shot my arrows at her. I woke up to real real life and felt very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment