Sunday, February 8, 2009

jlam DREAMS

Is this a blog for dreams?
Cuz I've been sleeping a lot lately (and I mean A LOTTTTTt) so I've had a bunch of pretty intense dreams.

This morning before I decided to finally wake up (from maybe about 18 hours of sleeping) I was in a dream where huge bees were villains of the world, and they were maybe ten times the size of humans. In one scene I'm in an underground parking garage trying to escape the bees after an attempt to sabotage their headquarters. In a maze of parked cars, I get into my car (really cool, all-white antique-looking car but all pimped out) but since its my car, they're able to "smell"/"sense" me, so they attack and puncture the roof of my car. I get out and I run towards these light pink/light blue mopeds and flatter-looking cars that belong to the bees that don't fly (because if they can't fly, then they drive mopeds/flattish cars instead). I purposely run through these densely-packed cars because the oversize-bee-that-can't-fly whose trying to whack me with its huge-over-sized stinger is destroying its motorcade of mopeds...it's whacking and destroying the wheels on its own cars (stupid over-sized bee)...since I'm too quick for it. I'm almost through with destroying their mopeds/cars when a flying bee catches me and lifts me up into the air. But I'm too smart: I pull out a baby-bee from my pocket. The flying bee freaks out that I have a baby bee, and it starts to fly me towards the nursery to return the baby. But I'm so slick: I direct the flying bee by flinging the baby bee in the direction that I want it to fly. I eventually reach my teammates, I drop the baby bee, so the flying bee drops me. And of course, one of my teammates can shoot fire from her fingers, so she shoots fire at the flying bee and kills it. Then, to prevent the baby bee form causing trouble, I shoot tar from my fingers (yea, its a new power to me) to surround/cage the baby bee. To continue with the escape, I break into a blue/orange antique-looking car (that's not mine, since it doesn't carry my scent). The bees can't tell its me, and I successful escape from the underground parking garage.

First thought after waking up from dream: shooting-tar-from-fingers power is lame. Need another power next time.

The dream before the bees is one where I "kill" a man, but I didn't mean to. He stole a ChowSingChee vcd from me, so of course, I chase him down, jump on his back, and squeeze his neck so that he'll let go of my vcd. Then, all of a sudden he's dead. I'm part of a gang family and they're convinced some other gang is trying to get me to "eat the dead cat," so they investigate. The cops also investigate. But I can't let the cops know I'm from a gang, otherwise they'll never believe that I'm innocent.

Too bad I can't remember the end of this dream. I think it was good.

Until I dream again.
-jlam

No comments:

Post a Comment