Tuesday, February 10, 2009

How Great would it be to have Andy, Nick and David as a Roomate

So I had a dream that was quite possibly the Holy Grails of dream world. First it started off with me going into my new house. It was a gorgeous house, a house that you would be proud to show to the Queen of England. Four bedrooms, large furnished living room, giant windows and a shine that only lemon zest could give.

I entered the house and looked around in it's wonderful glimmer of spectacular. But than it would not last long as I was opening the windows to let more light in, day became night and the house suddenly changed a bit. But it was still radical like that of a 1998 bean burrito from Taco Bell.

David entered the room and said, "Hey Dillon, I think we need to fix the bathroom over there, it's run down and filthy."

"I'll check it out," I said. I walked over to the bathroom and opened the door, which just happen to look like a refrigerator door made out of wood. The bathroom was pretty run down, mold on the wall broken walls, but interestingly enough there were three shower heads that worked when you turned on the sink knob. I looked into the mirror and to my surprise I had no reflection. I didn't think to much of it and I waved to the mirror, than bam Christoper's reflection was in the mirror and he waved back to me.

Horrified by the event I ran out of the bathroom. I was met by my righteous roomates David, Nick and Andy. Oh for Angel's sake this Andy is Chad's Andy, yeah that's right eye candy galore. I was scared out of my shoe laces and I asked them what to do. Luckily Gary and Chadwick showed up. Apparently Gary is a licensed Exorcist and he was there to save the day.

"What seems to be the problem Dillon?" Chadwick said.
"I think our house is huanted by the ghost of Christopher."

Gary walks over, dressed ever so fashionably, blue jacket, scarf and a pair of white slacks, "Wait I have a question for David," he said. "David have you been wearing Andy's clothes?"

"What why would I wear Andy's clothes?" David said with a hint of he knew he was caught but maybe he should give lying a shot just to see where it takes him.

"Come on David this is important," Gary said.

"Alright, alright, I've been wearing Andy's clothes for my dates.

"Oh man! NO WAY! Come on DAVID!" Andy said with much soul and passion for his soiled clothes.

So we all go to the basement because Gary is going to do some kind of Ghost busting thing that I have no idea about, but hey atleast we get to see the basement, which I had no idea I had in my dream. To my surprise in the basement was Henry in an office like enviroment, which was my basement but it looked like a real office I even think it had a balcony window, which to many made no sense. Henry was crunching numbers, specifically doing Chadwick's taxes. Henry gets angry because he says he never gets to have fun with us and he's stuck in his dead end job as Chadwick's accountant.

Than after some walking around Lily shows up at the stair case, but Lily is a ghost. Everyone gets scared and runs to Henry's desk. Gary being the professional ghost buster he is pulls a cup out of his sleeves, like literally like in the olden day Chinese films where people keep their entire family fortune up one sleeve. He pulls out a cup and pours some cinnamon in the cup than he hurls the cup and Lily. The cup shatters like an exploding bag of M&M's and the cinnamon sprinkles on to Lily like Pixie dust. This turn's her back into a human and we talk for a little bit, some jokes are thrown out here and there, small talk between irrelevant characters and we go back upstairs.

As we enter the living room Christopher shows up only he's not a ghost but real Christopher. I look at him like I've just seen Natalie Portman naked and I manage to say "What?"

Christopher looks at me and says dude we're roomates, why the heck did you run off when you saw me. So all in all Christopher was not the ghost who was living in my house he was my other roomate. On a side note the characters, Dillon (me), Chadwick, David and Christopher were in their younger age's, probably around middle school. But everyone else was their current age. The dream ends with all of us hanging out in the house, which turns into a beach house, pretty awesome if you ask anybody who would want to own a house.

But I hope you guys enjoy my dream, I do apoplogize for the length because clearly we live in a day where going over a paragraph in a blog would be taboo. Also I apopologize if I offend anyone in my dream, I take full responsiblity for the imaginary images of my sleep. Also I would like to post warn you for my language, I didn't mean to sound like a man marketing Taco Bell. But if you need a dinner, lunch, late night snack, breakfast, midnight meal or just some darn good fast food go to Taco bell and order yourself the Crunch Wrap Supreme. I gurantee you if you thought honey on waffles was genius wait till you have the Crunch Wrap Supreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment