Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hugh Hefner

In the beginning of my dream Ray is conflicted because of his relationship. Apparently he has a girlfriend who's 17 and everyone's against him so he's keeping it a secret. And then I finally tell him, why are you letting everyone dictate how you should act? And he gather up the courage to go talk to her.

We get to her apartment or house or something and for some reason there's like a barrier..not sure what kind of barrier like an emotional one or someone is taking her away or something. And then she finally says "I'm pregnant" and it's NOT Ray's! So basically he got his heart broken.

And then another part is I show up at some rich man's house. I'm apparently from the ghost busters and show up and I'm suppose to find a ghost or some kinda evil spirit or something. The rich man forced everyone in his house for some kinda weird dinner party or something. And everyone's lining up and we have no idea what's going on. And the whole house is completely bugged and he'd hear every single thing we say.

The line goes to this room and everyone outside just hears all this SCREAMING! But in my mind I knew that the rich man was joking. Apparently he was pranking everyone to make them think that he's torturing people.

After a long while I realized that we should plot our escape in Chinese and then I forget the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment