Sunday, March 8, 2009

Cakes

I dreamt that I met up Sherry and Stephen at Vegas. For some reason, it looks sorta like "Stonestown." And Stephen was really talkative and he was joking around with me about me being super loud.

And then we walk up to this really fancy bakery but it's outside (kinda like how that cookie store is kinda just out in the open) and Sherry just points to a cream puff dessert and said "I want that one." And Stephen replies "that one?" And then he goes up to buy it for her. I thought to myself "how cute." But I'm there alone and I have no "Stephen" to buy me desserts.

For some reason Dinosaur Nick walks by and I joke with him that he should buy me "that" dessert. And he said, "yeah sure." Then I tell him I'm just joking. So I stand in front of the glass case for a long time trying to pick out my dessert. And then I finally pick out this cake that has a blue heart on top of it and I think it was chocolate.

The cashier was an older man. I had him my credit card and the printing is taking a longg time. I see that the number is something like "7032/10453." The cashier starts helping other people and I get a bit annoyed because the number seems to be wrongg. He goes pack my cake away and starts pressing his fingers into the frosting! And when I get the print out, it had all these crazy numbers like the cake is "so and so" dollars per pound. I take a while to look at it to make sure it's right and the cashier gets impatient with me.

And I look up and he changed into someone from my nutrition class. And I go off on her, like, how dare you even get mad at me you touched my cake do you know how nasty it is to touch someone's cake it is so gross I won't even eat it and how dare you help someone else while I'm still here it's all your fault that I had to wait and if you have given me more time you know it's your mistake. etc

And then she kinda shuts up and then makes a joke with me. But I'm still really angry because I didn't even want to eat my cake anymore because I was so disgusted that she pressed her fingers into it.

I woke up to realize that I had no cake at all, which was even sadder. Food dreaming sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment